Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shenanigans Continue, coach utvol27's lucky cowbell is missing!

It appears the LSU coaching staff took a little midnight excursion to the Clemson football complex after arriving yesterday afternoon. The Clemson student newspaper, "TIGER NEWS" is reporting that coach utvol27's lucky cowbell, which he has been his lucky football charm for 10 years, was missing this morning from the office of the head coach.
"I came in early this morning for my traditional pre-game marathon of "The Hills" and "Girls Next Door" when I discovered my cowbell, 'Senor Sparkles,' wasn't sitting in its normal location beside the toilet," said utvol27. "I know the perpetrator, and vengeance will be mine!"
Security cameras in the Clemson football complex identify this man as a possible suspect:

2 comments:

C. John Chavis said...

new rivalry trophy?

utvol27 said...

if that's the case, i get it back! 17-14 Clemson!