Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ebdial kicks off RUTS Media Days with a bang

Knoxville, TN - All eyes were on
Coach ebdial as he stepped to the podium to make his selection.  When the RUTS draft order was announced boosters flocked to Columbia to talk the coach into picking them.  "We don't want to end up with some nobody coach, we want a RUTS coach, and we will do what it takes." said prominent Texas booster Buddy Garrity.

RUTS coaches are expected to receive compensation packages with upwards of $7 Million per season.  Teams that have not had a RUTS coach may even be offering more.


"I enjoyed every season I spent at Tennessee in RUTS 3. I've considered all the fine schools that have made offers. It's true that I want a team that is a winner.  I want a program where I can step in and compete for titles right away.  All of these things have factored into my decision. I've made up my mind and don't expect to ever look back... I'm staying at the University of Tennessee."

The announcement set off celebrations for the partisan crowd in Knoxville.  All attention now turns to coach cjohnchavis.  The "big programs" all have representatives talking with him now to avoid the dreaded JAG-CPU coach.

0 comments: