Sunday, May 31, 2009

NCAA '10: What's New In Dynasty Mode?

Finally some dynasty information...share your thoughts and comments if you dare!
Here is the interview/info.

Edit:
Ok, i just finished reading this interview, and I am pumped about these updates! The "competitive recruiting thing" is awesome, the way they're revamping how good and fast prospects are is way better (and should make cpu games more challenging), and the whole mix and match uniform deal is the icing on the cake for me! I love this idea...unless of course you play with a team like me (LSU) who this feature would have no affect on since we have 1 pant color and 2 jerseys. Teams like FL, Miami, Oregon, Arizona, or even Vandy could have a field day with this!

Edit #2:
I don't think the news on the mix and match uniforms was supposed to be released yet, but oh well. This is going to be great! Here's a message board post by one of the NCAA game designers:

Ah.. it is in the ESPN interview. That stinks! I've been told to keep my mouth shut for months now and it comes out ahead of time!
So there will be preset uniform combos for every team. These are the combos I have personally seen the team wear. But for any I missed, or any wacky ones you want to come up with, you can mix and match your own.
I'm very excited to have been able to get this in. I've been trying to change the uniform system for a few years now, and I know the uniform junkies on this board have been asking for this as well.
It really was a win-win... not only do you get all these uniform options, we were able to get rid of a lot of redundancy which saves both disk space and art time.

0 comments: