Monday, January 31, 2011

Top Recruit Picks Oklahoma

Norman, OK - Rivals.com learned today that 5-Star HB Kyle Ryan committed to Oklahoma. "I really like that coach utvol27 used to coach the Cowboys. See, I'm a cowboy myself. I've been hard at work on the farm, and hard at work at football. Football and farming are a lot alike, they both take hard work. I think that since coach used to be a cowboy, that really must understand that like most coaches can't."

Rumors had been swirling about this commitment for a while. There had been no secret of the Sooner coaches desire for the back after seeing him play at the recent Adidas camp. In fact, some recruiting bloggers labeled it as a "done deal" following a recent photo from the camp.

"Coach introduced me to his buddies coach Fulmer, Coach ccut and Big Snacks. I was very impressed." Former RUTS coach ccut described Ryan as "sort of the 'rough-tough' cowboy type." When asked to address rumors that Kyle Ryan had once lived with OU Bagman "Big Snacks" both coaches utvol27 and ccut had no comment.

Kyle Ryan(Front Row 3rd from Left) Poses with coaches
utvol27 (Back-Left), ccut (Back-2nd from Left)
Former coach Phillip Fulmer (Back Center), and OU Booster
"Big Snacks"

0 comments: