Tuesday, June 15, 2010

NCAA Football 11 Demo Hits PS3


After about an hour and a half of download time, I finally got to play the demo last night. I played one half (2 min Qtrs) with FL @ FSU, using the Gators. My first impressions...

  • The graphics and lighting are amazing...the best I've ever seen in a football video game.
  • The player movement is different...more fluid, I think
  • Jeff Demps (FL, HB) is fast...I ran the opening kickoff back for a TD with him
  • If you scroll to "Play Now" on the menu, then scroll all the way to the right on the game selection screen, you can choose to "Invite Others" to download the demo. Doing this gives you access to 3 additional Nike Pro-Combat alternate uniforms (for LSU, VT, and 1 other one I can't remember) on the actual game when it's released
  • Overall, I am very impressed with the game, after only 4 mins of playing it. It looks great and has an energy about it...not sure what it is, but the atmosphere just feels more like a real college game.

0 comments: