Thursday, August 13, 2009

Madden 10 Hits Shelves Tonight at Midnight - Online Franchise Website Goes Live

Here is the EA Sports link to the Online Franchise website... Click Here.

I will not be sending the invites out for the online franchise right away, so that we can make sure to have the most up-to-date rosters as possible.

One key thing...when I send you the invite to join the franchise, you will have to accept the invite on the PS3 and then enter a password. I will set the password to "RUTS2" (all caps!)....if for some reason the password is different than that, I will let you all know.

Here is a good piece of info....as of now, the Online games (regular online games and online franchise games) are set to "normal" game speed, which CANNOT be changed as of now online. The default game speed for all offline games (like 'play now' games against the cpu) are set to "Slow." I have no idea why they made them different, but that's the way it is. Offline game speed CAN be changed, so it may be a good idea to go ahead and set your offline game speed to "Normal" otherwise it will be a huge adjustment I would think once we start the season.

Another reminder or two....remember that ALL trades (both user/user and user/cpu trades) must be approved by the the RUTS competition committee which includes me, Chavo, Adam and Andrew. You can email any trade requests to me and we will all approve it or not. Also, I read that no trades can be made before week 1 for some reason, but I found a way to get around that issue, so no worries. Also, I failed to mention on the rules list that the trade deadline, just like in the NFL is week 8, so there are no trades after week 8.

Since the game is coming out, feel free to comment and post thoughts/impressions on the game. I'm fired up to get this going. And there's even an NFL preseason game on tonight - Super Bowl rematch b/t the Steelers and Cards!

2 comments:

Robbie Russell said...

I petition that all user/user games or all games are played on "All Madden" skill level.

All Pro skill level in the past games have been stupid easy. I hope, hope, hope that you all agree!

ehaag said...

Thanks for the suggestion. I too, am for moving to All-Madden, but I think we decided to wait until we play some practice games against the cpu (before we start the franchise) to make sure….in our NCAA dynasty last year we started out on All-American, then moved to Heisman, and even then we all still killed the cpu. I think Chavo had a 140-21 victory one time.

So yeah, unless the cpu becomes ridiculously too good on All-Madden, we will move to All-Madden soon. We should be able to move the difficulty level DURING the season, so that will help too.