Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rival Coaches Team Up For A Cure

Clemson Coach utvol27 and Florida Coach Stubucksman did the unthinkable today, by joining forces to stop one of the world's biggest epidemics - fragrant flatulence. In a press conference held in a top-secret location, Coach utvol27 and Stu stood side by side and announced that they are the co-national spokespersons for a new product sure to revolutionize the world for farters everywhere.



"Subtle Butt is not only a unique product, born from extensive testing, research, and noses-on experimentation, but it works. Trust me," said coach utvol27.

Coach Stu added, "While I have tried to hide the smell of my farts for years, I have been overwhelmingly unsuccessful...until now. Now, I can go to sleep at night knowing that if I let one rip under the covers, Mrs. StuBucksman won't be exposed to potentially harmful gasses."

The product is due to hit store shelves sometime this summer, but in the meantime, consumers may order the product by calling the Clemson and/or Florida football offices, or by attending one of the two coaches monthly "Subtle Butt Seminars."

Standing at the podium, the two coaches held hands and raised them to the sky, and said in unison, "We will win this battle, and so will you!" Teasing what could be Subtle Butt's new product marketing slogan.

The two then hit "play" on the nearest VCR and showed astonished reporters the new Subtle Butt promotional video.



"Subtle Butt is for everyone," said Coach StuBucksman. "I enjoy placing a patch in my tightie whities as well as my man-thongs. Comfort comes first with me, and Subtle Butt offers me the comfort I need, along with the ability to camouflage my gas. It's a win-win."

"I am most excited about the water-proof Subtle Butt that is set for a Fall 2009 release. This will really cut down on vaporous gases that one might be exposed to after a fart slips out in a steamy, enclosed shower," said coach utvol27.

Reporters, who entered the press conference shocked the two coaches were teaming up in this mission, left encouraged and moved by the coaches' enthusiasm and the Subtle Butt promise: "YOU RIP IT, WE HIDE IT, OR YOUR MONEY BACK."

1 comments:

andrew said...

Hi, Billy Mays here for Subtle Butt.....

He's the new spokesman!