Sunday, February 8, 2009

LLKTTA



Coaches of RUTS the certificate proving that during my bye week, I attended LLKTTA.  
I believed he proved with his comments this past week (if you haven't seen this then
look it up on youtube.com, b/c you have been living under a rock) he can hang with the 
best of us coaches.  

Here are the 3 Rules of LLKTTA:

1. Don't think just speak.
2. Always point with your fingers when accusing others (accusations can be false or true
just say them, who cares you can always give a fake apology)
3. When in doubt give the suck it sign from Degeneration X!


I have a few things I would like to say, in the area of recruiting,after completing this weekend course:

1. First off you all cheat in recruiting and I don't!  
2. I don't compete with you all heavily, but anyone not in the state of Florida sucks at 
recruiting! Yeah you suck it! I said it and I will issue an apology that I am forced to do latter,but I don't 
meaning it.
3. LSU smells!
4. Clemson has purple in their uniforms, which is equal to Pansies.
5. Nebraska plays like the corn that comes out in your pooooo!
6. Texas- Beef it's what's for dinner!  
7. Florida- 66 yard field goal....BS! You don't even recruit. You just send girls in Jorts out with money!  
8. But the most trash talking I have is for you cjohnchavis and FSU!  We play week 7 and I want to give you 
some bulletin board material. First what is up with Christian Ponder and his unreal stats! I think his is 
You have already got some big recruits, cjohnchavis. Probably by giving the Free Shoes, right Free Shoes U! Well 
I am here to change that image to the Nerd U. You guys heard of that Rolle guy who is skip the NFL for some scholarship.
He is a Nerd like the rest of the FSU players. See if you get any recruits now. It doesn't matter after the smack down the HPT  
puts on FSU in week 7, no one will want to go to the Nerd U (look out duke here comes FSU)! cjohnchavis after this game
you will be wishing you took those job offers in the Big 12!
Let's just say "If you smell what the Rock is cooking?" Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has promised to give the pregame speech
and come on as the new strength coach. So good luck FSU and sorry you will lose all your recruits just like Miami lost Bryce Brown.

Always remember FSU "Shut your mouth and know your Role!"

Here is the apology, which I do not men: "I state my regret"

2 comments:

ehaag said...

The smack has been laid down...hard!
Coach Cjohnchavis...does Christian Ponder really have a small ding dong?

The Nunley said...

yes he does.